Etiketter

alliteration (5) billede (15) bøger (3) citat (5) digt (58) drøm (7) efterår (1) forår (2) gruk (3) indtryk (58) kortprosa (4) krea (6) liste (8) meta (3) musik (7) notits (59) portrætdigt (3) rim (6) sommer (1) sprittusch (1) udtryk (72) vinter (6)

torsdag den 7. juni 2012

R.I.P.

"Living at risk is jumping off the cliff 
and building your wings on the way down."

"I don't believe in being serious about anything. 
I think life is to serious to be taken seriously."

"Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. 
It's self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. 
You can't try to do things. You simply must do things."

"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. 
The landmine is me.
After the explosion, 
I spent the rest of the day putting the pieces together."

"If you dream the proper dreams,
 and share the myths with people, 
they will want to grow up to be like you."


“I have never listened to anyone who criticized 

my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. 
When this occurs, 
I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room.”  

“We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. 
The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over 
and let the beautiful stuff out.”  

“Anything you dream is fiction, 
and anything you accomplish is science, 
the whole history of mankind is nothing but science fiction. ”  

“Insanity is relative. 
It depends on who has who locked in what cage. ”  


"I don't try to describe the future. 
I try to prevent it."


- Ray Bradbury

Vi, verden, mistede, selon moi, et geni for et par dage siden. Jeg har ikke forsøgt vildt meget på at sortere i hans citater, men nu er det ude af mit system.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar